Our Quality Management systemgrants School excellency. A structure which safeguards good procedures and compliance with all the necessary requirements to maintain these certifications.
We work ambitiously on our educational Project, trying to improve it on a yearly basis. For this reason, we request family, pupil and staff opinions through our satisfaction questionnaires. The information obtained is analysed and action is taken to make improvements the following year.
Every year action is taken to evaluate the efficiency of our quality systems. The environment is ever changing and we change with it.
We currently hold the following awards:
» AENOR Quality Management System Certification. First Certified School in Andalusia ISO 9001:2000
» AENOR Environmental Management System ISO 14001
» EFQM +500 Seal awarded
Understands the organisation and established actions to attend areas of possible improvement.
- Reinforces its commitment with Excellency.
- Has a team of professionals, committed and proud of working in the School.
- It is part of a group of excellent organisations. Currently, nearly 500 Spanish organisations hold a European Seal of Excellence EFQM, from which only a few over 80 of them hold an EFQM 500+ Seal, the maximum recognition in Spain.
- Is efficiently managing resources and facilities in order to offer the best educational service.
- Consolidates pupils’ and families trust, attending o their needs and expectations.
- Demand of its services increases and proves to be in continuous collaboration with Society and the Environment.
- Through this management excellence, consolidates its excellent results in time.
All this would not be possible without the team staff which makes up the School, pupils and our families. This seal is yours, Congratulations!