PURPOSE, MISSION, VISION AND VALUES
The purpose, mission, vision and values are a clear reflection of the School spirit. Short and long term objectives that synthesise the ECI pupil profile, staff employment and continuous development of the entire School team.
Download ECI pupil profile
We have a very ambitious and complete Development Plan , which sets out time frames and deadlines to achieve our vision. The School Educational Project, and all its staff are committed and aligned with this Plan
Download Plan estratégico
- GROWING TOGETHER
- SHAPING A SUSTAINABLE AND PURPOSEFUL FUTURE
- FOSTERING A LIFELONGLOVE OF LEARNING
To provide an extensive and excellent national and international curriculum enriched by ECI projects so that our confident pupils, equipped with a positive attitude and proficient in the use of languages, forge leadership qualities and deploy their potential, strengths, and interests, which is fostered by their Lifelong love of learning.
Our ambitious and committed staff, members of a caring, structured, disciplined and creative community, develop, together with our families, collaborative and purposeful citizens in a diverse world representatives of the ECI ethical principles, which will distinguish them in their personal, social, and professional life.
- That our pupils develop all competencies fully whilst achieving excellent academic results;
- That, as they grow and develop thinking skills, they become increasingly autonomous, reflective and resilient critical thinkers;
- That they become knowledgeable about other cultures and engaged with society and the environment, whilst promoting diversity;
- To satisfy our families “and pupils” expectations through a bespoke curriculum which has been creatively enriched to optimise its impact at all levels, and is one which is officially recognised nationally and internationally through a personalised methodology, and is delivered by a publicly recognised continuously developing, and competent staff.
- To enhance the recognition of our stakeholders, in order to consolidate our national ranking within the education sector and gain international recognition.
- Integrity: To be true to our commitments, acting and demonstrating a model behaviour that inspires our pupils and the rest of the community.
- Shared responsibility and commitment amongst all stakeholders: The English Centre Staff, Families and Pupils, for the education of the latter.
- A commitment towards all members of The English Centre community.
- Social and environmental responsibility and sustainability.
- Responsibility in the adaptation and innovation of ECI in order to ensure the best preparation of our pupils and the future of our community.