How do we achieve a warm homely environment?
» Families are participants in all School activities and events. We foment our Welsh tradition through Eisteddfod where we carry out sports competitions between parents and pupils.
» Parent participation in everyday School life, with storytelling, talking about their professions, musical events and the pupils’ preparation for Christmas events and sports exhibitions are very important and are valued very positively.
» We strengthen this relationship through Family Day. A fun day, full of performances, bouncy castles and balloon release where families are at the core.
» We carry out events of great local importance such as the Coleci Cup, a Padel Championship for the ECI Community.
» Families fully share our Mission, Vision and Values. They take an active part in School life, participating in various forums and communication channels to share their suggestions and comments. The English Centre understands the best way to develop pupil potential is by facilitating communication with our families. Meetings are held periodically with families and with AMPA, there are family-tutor forums, in-situ tutorials, a digital diary, circulars and an endless list of digital systems created exclusively for this task.(ECINET Platform)
» An extended time table, from 8:00am with the morning class to 5:15pm when classes finish, make it possible to work on all these values and principles, such as generosity, freedom, respect, honesty which families also transmit at home, from Early Years to Sixth Form.
» A Family Attention Service (SAF) specialised and individualised, available during the school day, to answer family enquiries.
» Teaching and learning takes place in a warm environment between teacher-tutor and families who, through tutorials and individualised family attention develop and complement the pupils’ education.
- D. Ramón Casbas Gómez – From 2015 to 2016 (Pedagogical Director)
- D. Manuel Ramírez del Águila – From 2005 to 2013. (Technical Director)
- D. Juan Álvarez Caperuza – From 1997 to 2005 (Pedagogical Director)
- D. Rafael Serrano Molina – From 1992 to 1997 (Pedagogical Director)
- D. Luís Miguel Jimeno Amorós – From 1990 to 1992 (Pedagogical Director)
- D. Andrés González Becerra – From 1989 to 1990 (Pedagogical Director)
- D. José Vaz Solís – From 1976 to 1987 (Pedagogical Director)
- D. Antonio Rodríguez Huertas – Managing Director to 2000.
- Mrs Linda Randell (Titular) – First School Years.
- Mr. Rafael Vera Tutor – Spanish Language Primary Teacher (1980-2019)
- Ms. Concepción Diaz Rivero – Librarian (1997-2018)
- Ms. Maribel Iglesias – Office Staff (2005-2016)
- Mme. Colette Bruneau – French teacher (1997-2014)
- Ms. Mª José Samper Galindo – Primary Teacher (1970-2014)
- Mr. Manuel Ramírez del Águila – Technical director (2005-2013)
- Ms. Cayetana Gil Sonales – Primary Teacher – (1983-2014)
- Ms. Josefina Yuste Palomeque –Early Years Teacher (1970-2013)
- Mr. Pepe Reyes Peinado – bus driver and external tasks (1975-2005)
- Ms. Rosa Olascoaga de Arrambide – Ms Arrambide – English Teacher (1997-2005)
- Mr. Antonio Rodríguez Huertas – Managing Director (1969-2000)