Our quality Management system guarantees the School’s excellence. A structure that safeguards the good running and compliance of all the necessary requirements in order to maintain all certifications.
We work ambitiously on our Educational Project, trying to improve it every year, and to do so, we request family opinions, pupil’s and staff’s through satisfaction questionnaires. The information obtained is analysed and improvement actions are established for the following academic year. year after year we continue to carry out actions to improve for the following year. the environment is forever changing, and we evolve with it.
We currently hold the following certifications:
» Certification Quality Management System by AENOR. Frist School in Andalucia certified in ISO 9001:2015
» We introduce and achieve the certification with AENOR for an Environmental Management System in accordance with ISO 14001:2015
» We obtain EFQM +500 seal
The European Seal of Excellence EFQM guarantees that The English Centre:
- Knows the organisation stage and launches actions to cover possible areas of improvement.
- Reinforces its commitment with Excellence.
- Has a team of professional people, committed and proud of working in the School.
- It stands among a group of excellent organisations. Currently, nearly 500 Spanish organisations hold a Seal of Excellence EFQM, from which a little more than 80 of them hold an EFQM 500+ Seal, maximum recognition in Spain.
- Manages resources and premises efficiently to offer the best educational service.
- Consolidates pupil and family trust, attending to their needs and expectations.
- Demand for its services increases and is in constant collaboration with Society and the Environment.
- Through this excellent management, its results consolidate in time.
» Seal for Educational Innovation. In November 2019 we received a recognition to our Educational Innovation. A recognition to the entire teaching staff that shows our daily commitment with innovation, self-improvement and thought routines.
All this would not be possible without the entire team that makes up the School, pupils and our families. This is your seal, Congratulations!