Our quality Management system guarantees the School’s excellence. A structure that safeguards the good running and compliance of all the necessary requirements in order to maintain all certifications.
We work ambitiously on our Educational Project, trying to improve it every year, and to do so, we request family opinions, pupil’s and staff’s through satisfaction questionnaires. The information obtained is analysed and improvement actions are established for the following academic year. year after year we continue to carry out actions to improve for the following year. the environment is forever changing, and we evolve with it.
We currently hold the following certifications:
» Certification Quality Management System by AENOR. Frist School in Andalucia certified in ISO 9001:2015
» We introduce and achieve the certification with AENOR for an Environmental Management System in accordance with ISO 14001:2015
The English Center is a School committed to the environment, as accredited by the prestigious Green Flag, and the iso 14001:2015 certification, this commitment to the environment is understood and addressed in a transversal manner and in different fields from Ownership to pupils through the Sustainability Class.
We are working on reducing consumption, educating in environmental values by volunteering to work towards renewable energy and in conclusion reducing the ecological footprint every academic year according to the sustainable development goals. We have currently achieved the objective set by the School to reduce the use of paper during the 2019-2021 academic year.
» We obtain EFQM +500 seal
The European Seal of Excellence EFQM guarantees that The English Centre:
- Knows the organisation stage and launches actions to cover possible areas of improvement.
- Reinforces its commitment with Excellence.
- Has a team of professional people, committed and proud of working in the School.
- It stands among a group of excellent organisations. Currently, nearly 500 Spanish organisations hold a Seal of Excellence EFQM, from which a little more than 80 of them hold an EFQM 500+ Seal, maximum recognition in Spain.
- Manages resources and premises efficiently to offer the best educational service.
- Consolidates pupil and family trust, attending to their needs and expectations.
- Demand for its services increases and is in constant collaboration with Society and the Environment.
- Through this excellent management, its results consolidate in time.
» Seal for Educational Innovation. In November 2019 we received a recognition to our Educational Innovation. A recognition to the entire teaching staff that shows our daily commitment with innovation, self-improvement and thought routines.
All this would not be possible without the entire team that makes up the School, pupils and our families. This is your seal, Congratulations!
» Family-Responsible Company
Since its founding by Mrs Randell, The English Center has always been concerned with developing a family environment for pupils, staff and families, with favorable conditions for school life, personal development and family and professional life balance. It is a model developed by the masfamilia Foundation endorsed by the Ministry of Health, Consumption and Social Welfare and recognized as “Good Practice” by the UN for its “good practices for the conciliation of working and family life” See area of the family environment.
» CIS Members (Council of International School)
Our School is committed to preparing our pupils as global citizens concerned about social issues at the international level. Pupils capable of communicating in any circumstance, responsible and empathetic people with all cultures and members of society.